- All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation with the balance due at check in.
- Reserving guest must be 25 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID at check in.
- Each cabin has a maximum occupancy allowed by fire code. Therefore house parties are strictly prohibited. Any guest found hosting a house party will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be issued.
- We offer two pet friendly cabins, 1 one bedroom and 1 two bedroom. Guest must request a pet friendly unit at the time of reservation. In order to accommodate guests with allergies we must charge a fee of $100 to any guest bringing a pet into a non-pet unit.
- All of our units are nonsmoking. Ash cans are provided outside for your convenience. A $100 fee will be charged to any guest who breaks the nonsmoking requirement.
- Our cancellation policy requires a 30 day notice from the time of arrival. Upon the proper 30 day notice we will refund your deposit less a $20 processing fee. Cancellations given with less than 30 days notice will forfeit their deposit unless the cabin is re-rented for the same time frame at which time we will refund your deposit less a $20 processing fee.
- We allow one date change per reservation as long as the change in date is requested at least one week prior to arrival and the new date falls within the same calendar year. Last minute date changes are treated just like a cancellation and a new deposit will be required.
- Requests for a particular cabin will be honored whenever possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
- We strive to provide an enjoyable getaway for our guests. Noise complaints will be taken seriously and a warning will be issued. A repeated offense will require the guest to vacate the premises and a refund will not be issued.
- * A two-night minimum is required for all weekend stays.
**Holidays include Martin Luther King Weekend, Presidents Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 3rd & 4th, Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend. See Rates for March 13 - October 17 on Thanksgiving Holiday (November 25, 26, 27 & 28). A three-night minimum is required for all holiday weekends.
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION WITH THE ABOVE LISTED POLICIES. MAKING A RESERVATION CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE POLICIES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY OF THESE POLICIES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL THE OFFICE