Tamarack Themed Cabin
This cabin is themed around the Tamarack, the state’s premier arts & crafts center. Visitors will find a collection of West Virginia handmade crafts, art and cuisine including hand-carved furniture, glass, pottery, Appalachian quilts, and regional specialty foods and products, as well as performances.
Best of West Virginia Cabin Layout (2 Bedroom)
- Sleeps 4-6 people
- Master Bedroom - Queen Bed
- Second Bedroom - Full Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
More About Tamarack in West Virginia
Tamarack is one of those places that you just have to visit. We promise, you won’t be disappointed.
Tamarack is the artisan Mecca of West Virginia. If it’s handmade, handcrafted and from West Virginia, you will find it here.
Some of What You Can Expect to Find:
- Art – Everything from paintings and sculpture to metal art and wood carving
- Furniture – handmade wooden tables, chairs
- Toys & Games – Classic wooden games and toys to help get the young one’s back to their roots
- Food – From relishes, jams and hot mustard to chocolates, granola and cookies
- Wine - West Virginia-made wines in all flavors
- Books - history, folklore and the work of many West Virginia-born writers
That’s just getting started!
From time to time you can watch the artisans practice their craft in person.
Shopping and crafts isn’t your thing? You still need to go, just to visit the food court. We know. Food court? Yes, food court. This isn’t your typical food court. It’s home cooking’ done right (it’s run the by the same folks that run the Greenbrier). Trout. Fried green tomatoes. You get the idea.
|Two Bedroom Cabin Rentals|
|Rates March 13 - October 22, 2016||$209||$209||$209||$209||$209||$239||$239|
|Rates October 23 - December 22, 2016||$159||$159||$159||$159||$159||$169||$169|
|Rates December 22 - December 31, 2016||$279||$279||$279||$279||$279||$279||$279|
|Rates January 1 - March 11, 2017||$229||$229||$229||$229||$229||$259||$259||$279|
|Prices Based on Four Occupants, $20 per Additional Person up to Six Occupants Maximum
Tax Not Included
**Holidays include Martin Luther King Weekend, Presidents Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 3rd & 4th, Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend. See Rates for March 13 - October 17 on Thanksgiving Holiday (November 25, 26, 27 & 28). A three-night minimum is required for all holiday weekends.